New for the iPad and Kindle – The Complete Guide to Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance
The first comprehensive resource for achieving MSP compliance in your insurance settlements is now available with the power and convenience of an e-book.
Edited by Jennifer Jordan, a this all-in-one handbook combines all the resources you need on a daily basis: analysis and practice tips, statutes, public laws, regulations, case summaries with commentary, MMSEA Sec. 111 User Guide, CMS’MSP manual and memos, Glossary and Acronyms, Life tables, andmore. This brand new title from LexisNexis will help you take control ofyour insurance settlements by explaining how to:
• avoid pitfalls and delays under CMS’ policies and procedure
• comply with reporting requirements and avoid penalties
• identify cases to submit for CMS review
• achieve better CMS outcomes and avoid overly inflated MSAs
• find defensible and less costly allocations for future medical expenses
• submit acceptable proof for rated age for purposes of CMS review
• avoid rejection of MSA proposals for inadequate prescription drug
To order the new e-book, click here.