New for the iPad and Kindle – The Complete Guide to Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance
The first comprehensive resource for achieving MSP compliance in your insurance settlements is now available with the power and convenience of an e-book.
Edited by Jennifer Jordan, this all-in-one handbook combines all the resources you need on a
daily basis: analysis and practice tips, statutes, public laws, regulations,
case summaries with commentary, MMSEA Sec. 111 User Guide, CMS’
MSP manual and memos, Glossary and Acronyms, Life tables, and
more. This new title fromLexisNexis will help you take control of
your insurance settlements by explaining how to:
• avoid pitfalls and delays under CMS’ policies and procedure
• comply with reporting requirements and avoid penalties
• identify cases to submit for CMS review
• achieve better CMS outcomes and avoid overly inflated MSAs
• find defensible and less costly allocations for future medical expenses
• submit acceptable proof for rated age for purposes of CMS review
• avoid rejection of MSA proposals for inadequate prescription drug
• understand MSA evaluations and financial options for funding MSAs
• determine when MSAs should be used in liability settlements and the
settlement language to use
• and much more!
For more information and to order visit www.medval.com/mspguide.