Unparalleled expertise, knowledge and commitment to your goals.
For complex personal injury and workers’ compensation claims, MEDVAL is the solution you can count on with confidence for the Medicare Set-Aside process, whether you are:
- An attorney with a complex file;
- A carrier in search of a better Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance solution; or
- A TPA or self-insured seeking cost savings.
MEDVAL attorneys and clinical experts have a personal stake in meeting your needs. We invite you to discuss your concerns with our executive staff, attend one of our conferences, or submit a question to our Chief Legal Officer. We continue to challenge the competitive landscape with our breadth of services, front-line claims negotiation experience, and expertise at implementing comprehensive settlement solutions.
Our suite of MSP compliance solutions Includes:
- Pre-MSA Triage Assessment
- Medicare Set-Aside Allocations (MSAs) and Liability Medicare Set-Aside Allocations (LMSAs)
- Drug Utilization Assessment
- CMS Submission & Negotiation
- Conditional Payment Services
- Lien Resolution Services
- Structured Settlements
- Custodial Administration
- Prescription Drug Program
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Self-Administration Support Services
- Professional Medical Administration
- MMSEA Section 111 Reporting
MEDVAL maintains three fully-staffed production offices in Columbia, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Laguna Hills, California, providing nationwide coverage and full service in real time.
Solve your MSP challenges today. Refer a case to MEDVAL using our secure online service.