Our MSP Compliant Solutions Result in Tangible Savings.
For workers’ compensation and complex personal injury claims, MEDVAL provides solutions you can count on with confidence, if you are:
- A carrier in search of a better Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance solution; or
- A TPA or self-insured seeking tangible MSA savings; or
- An attorney with a complex file.
We Have a Program That Fits.
Whether you submit all of your cases that meet the review threshold to CMS, or just some of them, or none at all. Perhaps you are exploring a non-submission program or maybe a hybrid version of this strategy – we can help. Our programs match every style and comfort level, and each program comes with a dedicated team that has unparalleled expertise, knowledge, and commitment to your goals.
Our suite of MSP compliant solutions includes:
- Pre-MSA Triage Assessment
- Medicare Set-Aside Allocations (MSAs) and Liability Medicare Set-Aside Allocations (LMSAs)
- Drug Utilization Assessment
- CMS Submission & Negotiation
- Conditional Payment Services
- Lien Resolution Services
- Structured Settlements
- Custodial Administration
- Prescription Drug Program
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Self-Administration Support Services
- Professional Medical Administration
- MMSEA Section 111 Reporting
MEDVAL maintains three fully-staffed production offices in Columbia, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Laguna Hills, California, providing nationwide coverage and full service in real time.
MEDVAL’s attorneys and clinical experts have a personal stake in meeting your needs. We invite you to reach out to our team, attend one of our conferences, or submit a question to our Chief Legal Officer.