Settlement Demand Review
One of the many challenges insurers are faced with is resolving claims timely and accurately —while also minimizing the expenses necessary to resolve a claim. Assessing past medical expenses and applying an accurate assessment to future costs is key in settling a case. Our organization and analysis of the demand package creates a roadmap for the claims adjuster to process, strategize and negotiate faster.
Translate the complex to simple.
With MEDVAL’s Settlement Demand Review service, our clients can execute a better settlement strategy, resulting in lower costs and timely settlements. A Settlement Demand Review is a report that evaluates the medical and legal circumstances of a claim. It provides a snapshot picture of the claim and serves as a helpful tool to determine and predict the value of medical expenses in a claim.
Our settlement demand review services include:
- A Detailed Summary Report Prepared by the MEDVAL Team Comprised of Experienced Legal, Medical, Claims and Billing Professionals, including Dual Degreed JD/RNs
- Organization of Medical Records, Bills, and All Other Reports Submitted to Support the Demand
- Chronological Medical Record Review and Summarization
- Identification of Co-Morbidities and Pre-Existing Conditions
- Assessment of Recommended Treatments Against the Standards of Evidenced Based Medicine
- Thorough Review of Past Medical Bills to Verify Causal Connection to the Injury